To celebrate the release of Disney•Pixar’s INCREDIBLES 2, The Walt Disney Company Australia and My Cinema are providing the chance to win an incredible trip for a family of four to Disneyland Resort in California.
Celebrate the wonderful worlds of all your favourite Pixar movies at Disneyland Resort in California. Ride the Incredicoaster at the newly imagined Pixar Pier, plus over 100 fun-filled attractions at the ‘Happiest Place On Earth’.
With a total prize value of $16,000, the major prize includes:
- Four nights’ accommodation for the Winner and three guests at the Disneyland Resort
- Four, four-day Disneyland Park Hopper tickets for the Winner and three guests
- Four tickets to a Disney Character Breakfast experience
- Return Economy Flights For a Family of Four from their nearest AU capital city to LA, USA
- Return Transfers from LA airport to Disneyland
There is also an Incredibles 2 Merchandise Pack valued at $129.60 up for grabs at each of the 80 participating cinemas listed below.
Entry is by purchasing a ticket at participating My Cinema locations to see INCREDIBLES 2 from 7 June 2018, filling in your details on the entry form provided at the box office, and submit your entry in the box in the cinema foyer before 6 pm 25 July 2018. One ticket per entry. Parent or guardian must provide consent and enter on behalf of children.
Competition opens 7/6/18 00.01 (AEST) closes 6pm 25/7/18. Minor Prizes drawn 26/7/8. Major Prize
draw 1/8/18. Major Prize winner will be notified and their name published on this website.
SA Permit No. T18/664; NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/23900; ACT Permit No. TP 18/00734.Win a Family Trip to Disneyland with My Cinema and INCREDIBLES 2 – Terms and Conditions
- Winner and their guests must have valid e-passports and applicable visas/permissions. Passports must have 6 months validity from the return date of entry back into Australia.
- Winner and his/her guest are responsible for registering with the US Visa Waiver programme: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov if applicable.
- The United States requires that travellers entering the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (ESTA) hold an e-Passport if their passport was issued on or after 26th October 2006.